A:Can I help you, sir?
先生,我能帮您吗?
B:Yes, I'm checking out.
是的,我要退房。
A:Can I have your key and room number, please?
我能要您的钥匙和房价号码吗?
B:Room 1419. Here's my key.
1419房。这是我的钥匙。
A:Here's your bill, sir. Could you please check it?
先生,这是您的账单。请您核对一下好吗?
B:It's all right. Please charge it to my credit card.
没错。请用我的信用卡来付账。
A:Here you are, sir. You're all set. I hope you enjoyed your stay. And that next time you're in town, you will stay with us again.
先生,给您。一切都办好了。我希望您在这里住得愉快。下次您来城里,希望您还会住我们这里。
B:I will. Where can I leave my luggage? I really want to leave after lunch.
我会的。哪里可以放行李?我要在午饭后离开。
A:The bell captain will put it in the storage room. When you're ready to leave, you can claim your luggage from him.
侍者领班会把行李放在储藏室。当您准备好离开的时候,您可以向他拿行李。
B:Thanks very much. And good-bye.
非常感谢。拜拜。 |