A:I've been so tired recently. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.最近很累,我一直都很努力,但是我觉得我不能胜任这个工作。
B:You need to take a break, maybe a vacation.你需要休息一下,或许需要休假。
A:Oh, yes, indeed. I've run out of steam. To be honest, I want to be in a different environment.噢,的确。我已经失去动力了。说实话,我想换个环境。
B:Is that so?这样?
A:Yes, I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.是的,我不想停滞不前,我要进步。
B:Have you decided?你决定了?
A:Yes. I want to get a better job.是的,我想找个更好的工作。
B:Could you tell me why you want to quit?能告诉我为什么要辞职吗?
A:I quit just because of the dissatisfying salary and the trouble in getting along with my colleagues.我辞职只是因为对薪水不满意,也很难和同事相处好。
B:Oh, that's terrible. Do you want to get a higher salary in our company?噢,那很糟。你想在公司拿到更高的薪酬吗?
A:I'm afraid not. I've promised my girlfriend. We'll travel southwards to find a job that offers higher pay.不想了。我答应过我女朋友。我们要一起到南方找个薪水高点的工作。
B:OK, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think you should work harder for your new job and then you can ask for higher pay.好。我想说我和你共事很开心,但是你得知道你要在新工作岗位上更加努力,才可以要求更高的报酬。
A:Thank you so much for your advice.谢谢你的建议。
B:And every best wish for your new job.祝你新工作里一切都好。
A:Thank you.谢谢。