咸阳阿博尔翻译有限公司
 
翻译时讯 翻译资源
外语学习 名篇佳作
地址: 咸阳市秦都区团结路国润翠湖西门5-2-802室
邮编: 712000
电话: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818
邮箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com
网址: http://www.xyarbor.com
 
 租汽车的经典会话(1)
上一条: 蔬菜水果名称大全 下一条: 电影中粗俗语的翻译

租汽车的经典会话(1)

PART 1

A: If I wanted to rent a van, how much would it cost?

要是我租一辆搬运车,得花多少钱?

B: Let me see. That would be $40.00 a day plus 38 cents a mile.

让我瞧瞧。一天40元,每英里外加3角8分。

A: That sounds OK. I’ll need it from the 10th to the 14th.

听上去挺不错。从10号到14号我需要租一辆。

B: Do you have a valid[法律上有效的;合法的]license?

你持有效驾驶执照吗?

A: Yeah. Here.

有。这就是。

PART 2

A: How much does it cost to rent a mid-size car?

租一辆中型汽车要多少钱?

B: I can give you one for $24.00 a day or $158.00 a week.

租一辆一天24元,一周158元。

A: Fine. I’d like to reserve one for next Tuesday.

好。我想预定一辆,下星期二用。

B: May I see your driver’s license?

我可以看一下你的驾驶执照吗?

A: Yes. It’s right here.

好的,就在这里。

B: OK. You’ll have to use a credit card or leave a $100 deposit.

好。你必须使用信用卡,否则要付100元的押金。

租汽车的经典会话(2)

PART 1

A: How much is it to rent an economy car?

租一辆经济车要多少钱?

B: $19.00 a day or $129.00 a week, unlimited mileage.

一天19元,一周129元,不计车程。

A: Could I have one for tomorrow morning?

明天早上我能租一辆吗?

B: Do you have your driver’s license?

你有驾驶执照吗?

A: Sure. Here it is.

当然有。这就是。

PART 2

A: What’s the rate for a station wagon?

租一辆客货两用轿车要多少钱?

B: The daily rate is $32.00 plus 39 cent per mile.

日租金32元,每英里外加3角9分。

A: Good. I’ll take it right now, if possible.

好,如果可能的话,我现在就要租一辆。

B: Can I see your license, please?

请你给我看一下你的驾驶执照行吗?

A: Of course. I have any own license and an international license.

那当然,我有一张自己州的和一张国际的驾驶执照。

B: That’s fine. Fill out this form and let me see your credit card, please.

好极了,请填一下这张表,再给我看一看你的信用卡。

    发表时间:[ 2013/9/6 ] 浏览次数: [ 3602 ]
上一条: 蔬菜水果名称大全 下一条: 电影中粗俗语的翻译
设为首页  加入收藏
分享到
© 2017 咸阳阿博尔翻译有限公司(版权所有)   联系地址: 咸阳市秦都区团结路国润翠湖西门5-2-802室   企业邮箱登陆  
电话: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818    客服:点击发送消息给对方97631560  点击发送消息给对方97631570
信箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com   网址: http://www.xyarbor.com
工信部备案号:陕ICP备13007205号    

陕公网安备 61040202000192号

客服
客服