咸阳阿博尔翻译有限公司
 
翻译时讯 翻译资源
外语学习 名篇佳作
地址: 咸阳市秦都区团结路国润翠湖西门5-2-802室
邮编: 712000
电话: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818
邮箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com
网址: http://www.xyarbor.com
 
 遇到紧急事故不要慌张 先学会急救
上一条: 当我们需要请求对方办事情的时候 下一条: 为了寻找梦想做个漂泊者也不怕

Ah! It hurts. Don't touch it.

啊!好痛,别碰我。

What part hurts?

哪里痛?

The shoulder.

肩膀。

Well, maybe you broke it. But what I'm worried about is this cut.

你可能骨折了,不过我担心的是你刮伤了。

It's not a cut. It's a gash! It's bigger than a cut! Ah! I need a doctor.

这不是刮伤,是割伤,比刮伤还深。啊!我要看医生。

Come on. Just don't move.

拜托,别动。

I'm bleeding too much.

我正在大量流血。

We don't have a decent First Aid Kit, do we?

我们有象样的急救箱吗?

Yes. My bike has one under the seat. Get it, quick!

有,我车子的坐垫下有一个,快去拿!

There's some tape, iodine, and cloth bandages. I don't think the cloth bandages can stop the bleeding. What we need is a tourniquet.

有胶带、碘酒和布绷带. 我不认为布绷带可以止血,我们需要止血带。

Wrap a few loops of the bandages around my upper arm, then twist. That will work as a tourniquet. After that, you can cut more of the bandages to cover the wound.

用绷带在我手臂上绕几圈,然后绷紧。就和止血带的功用一样了。之后,再剪几块绷带覆盖在伤口上。

Good plan. Let me put some iodine on the cut.

好主意。让我在伤口上涂些碘酒。

No, forget that! Do the tourniquet first. I'm losing too much blood.

算了!先止血,我流太多血了。

Alright, alright. How did you cut this so bad?

好吧,好吧。你怎么会割这么深?

I ran it against that fence pole as I crashed. What do you think?Damn, it hurts!

我骑车撞到栏杆,你说呢?该死,好痛!

We'll have to get you to a hospital. I can ride you on the back of my bike.

要送你去医院才行,我可以骑车载你去。

I'm lucky I wasn't killed. I must have been going around forty-five miles an hour. There was too much gravel on that corner. I slid out.

很幸运我没死。我一定是骑到时速 45 哩。转角有太多碎石,我就滑倒了。

Yes, I almost slid too.Alright. This tourniquet is tight. How does it feel?

我也几乎滑倒。好了,止血带紧了,觉得怎样?

Make it tighter. I want the blood stopped. Then wrap some bandages around the cut. Then we can go. Ouch! I hope I can walk.

再紧一点,我要把血止住。用绷带在伤口附近多绕几圈,然后就可以走了。唉呦,希望我走得动。

Alright, I'm twisting it around. You tell me when to stop.

好的,我在绷紧了。你跟我说什么时候停。

There. Stop!

好了,停。

    发表时间:[ 2014/3/14 ] 浏览次数: [ 2130 ]
上一条: 当我们需要请求对方办事情的时候 下一条: 为了寻找梦想做个漂泊者也不怕
设为首页  加入收藏
分享到
© 2017 咸阳阿博尔翻译有限公司(版权所有)   联系地址: 咸阳市秦都区团结路国润翠湖西门5-2-802室   企业邮箱登陆  
电话: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818    客服:点击发送消息给对方97631560  点击发送消息给对方97631570
信箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com   网址: http://www.xyarbor.com
工信部备案号:陕ICP备2024045831号-1    

陕公网安备 61040202000192号

客服
客服
犀利士5mg購買